Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation
Positions: Full-time and Part time Opportunities
Apply today, our outstanding HR team is eager to meet excellent Nurse Aides like you to design a schedule, wage and benefits package that suits your needs.
New approaches to staffing and scheduling, more manageable workloads, increased patient selectivity, an uplifting work environment - it's all here at Kingston, an independent and financially stable healthcare company.
What to expect as an STNA State Tested Nurse Aide at Kingston
- Kingston maintains higher staffing standards - while others cut staff
- Selective admissions and manageable patient loads reduce safety risks and burnout
- Patient Load & Selectivity: Manageable patient loads and stringent admissions standards eliminate risk factors and burnout.
- Advanced workforce system makes managing schedules and case-documentation simpler
- 127 beds
- Patient age ranges from 50 - 85, from low to high acuity
- Work alongside an excellent therapy team
- Maximize your licensure, we specialize in wound, trach, stroke, respiratory care
- Weekly collaboration with NP s and physicians
- Upward mobility: 85% of executive and leadership positions held by women
Address: 4121 King Rd, Sylvania, OH 43560