Business Data Analyst II/HRIS
Kingston is seeking a Business Data Analyst II/HRIS
The Kingston Business Data Analyst II serves as an ERP Application Administrator for the organization and is responsible for data systems administration and management. They contribute to the creation and development of technology solutions to solve business problems and improve processes. This position contributes to many areas of application support and development including data architecture, data analysis, report development, process automation, and issue support/resolution.
You Will Benefit From:
- A team that is committed to innovation, continuous improvement, and collaboration
- An organization that is committed to employee growth and development
- Robust, employee-centered culture
- Comprehensive benefits package
- At minimum, Bachelor s Degree in Management Information Systems, Business Analytics, Finance, Mathematics/Statistics, Business Information Systems, Healthcare Informatics, or a similar field.
- At least two years of related work experience
- Motivated to understand functional business processes to support application development and troubleshooting
- Highly effective communication skills
- An unwavering commitment to integrity and professionalism
- Dedication to a high level of quality and service
- Passion, desire to learn, and motivation to succeed
- Experience with one or more of the leading business analytic/business intelligence/reporting packages
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Nested Functions, Advanced Lookups, PivotTable)
Would be a plus:
- HRIS management or previous experience with Human Resources business processes
- Experience in application administration
- Healthcare experience
- Experience with system training and direct end-user support
- Experience with Infor Financials, Infor Global HR, and Infor Workforce Management strongly preferred
- Proficiency of Infor Process Automation, IBI Application Studio, or Birst Analytics tools strongly preferred
- Microsoft Data Tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) experience
- Proficiency in XML and HTML
- Knowledge of SQL and query writing
At Kingston, we believe that outstanding people, gathered for a common good, can make a tremendous contribution. The foundation of our success is the Kingston culture, which inspires excellence in every individual.
Kingston HealthCare Company, based in Toledo, Ohio is a growing, financially stable, privately held company, owning and operating fourteen communities specializing in rehabilitative and skilled nursing, assisted living, and Memory care.