Work Details: Full-Time
We are looking for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist in the Sylvania area to join our team! Our commitment is to deliver the highest quality of care while nurturing, educating and helping our staff grow. By joining our family, you will find fulfillment in enhancing the lives of others in our clean and beautiful community. Find out how Kingston has created an employee-focused culture like no one else.
In this role, you will be evaluating and treating individuals with impaired ability due to disease, injury or degeneration, utilizing the skills and expertise of a licensed Speech and Language Pathologist.
As a Speech Pathologist, you will enjoy:
- New $1,500 bonuses available!
What you will need to succeed:
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Dedication to professionalism and a high level of quality and service
- Highly skilled and effective evaluation and treatment approaches
- Strategic critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative, team approach and work style
- Must be organized, self-directed and highly motivated
- An unwavering commitment to integrity
* SLP- Speech Lanaguage Pathology in Ohio
* SLP- Certificate of Clinical Competence or Fellowship Year
Kingston has created an environment of caring like no one else. Come and see why the industry's best caregivers choose to grow with us. Kingston is locally based in Toledo, Ohio, we have 14 locations across the country. Kingston is a growing, dependable, financially stable, and privately held company. We specialize in Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, and Memory Care for our local communities.
Stop into our beautiful community and see why Kingston is consistently recognized as a premier workplace for healthcare professionals!Apply Now!