HO Business Data Analyst
Business Data Analyst
Kingston is seeking a Business Data Analyst
The Kingston Business Data Analyst contributes to the overall success of the organization by reviewing, trending, reporting and interpreting business, healthcare, or market data to better understand total cost, utilization, operational effectiveness, and quality of care. Through analyzing data, the Business Data Analyst will contribute to identifying progress, performance, and opportunities for improvement on programs, financial, quality, patient experience and other metrics. Reports and tools created will serve as decision support tools, allowing management and operational teams to make data driven decisions that support organizational goals and maximize effectiveness.
You Will Benefit From:
- A team that is committed to innovation, continuous improvement, and collaboration
- An organization that is committed to employee growth and development
- Robust, employee-centered culture
- Comprehensive benefits package
- At minimum, Bachelor s Degree in Management Information Systems, Business Analytics, Finance, Mathematics/Statistics, Business Information Systems, Healthcare Informatics, or a similar field.
- At least two years of related work experience
- Experience with one or more of the leading business analytic/business intelligence/reporting packages
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and query writing
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (complex functions, PowerPivot, PowerQuery, etc.)
- Highly effective communication skills
- An unwavering commitment to integrity and professionalism
- Dedication to a high level of quality and service
- Passion, desire to learn, and motivation to succeed Would be a plus:
- Healthcare experience
- Experience with Infor Financials, Infor Global HR, and Infor Workforce Management strongly preferred
- Proficiency of Infor Process Automation, IBI Application Studio, or Birst Analytics tools strongly preferred
- Microsoft Data Tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) experience
- Proficiency of general-purpose programming languages (Python, Java, C++, C#, Visual Basic, etc.)
- Proficiency of XML and HTML
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, SharePoint Online, and Office 365 development
At Kingston, we believe that outstanding people, gathered for a common good, can make a tremendous contribution. The foundation of our success is the Kingston culture, which inspires excellence in every individual.
Kingston HealthCare Company, based in Toledo, Ohio is a growing, financially stable, privately held company, owning and operating fourteen communities specializing in rehabilitative and skilled nursing, assisted living, and Memory care.
To apply for this exciting opportunity with Kingston Healthcare, please complete our online application at http://www.kingstonhealthcare.com/us/career-opportunities/