Work Details: Full Time
Kingston Healthcare, headquartered in Toledo Ohio, is seeking a Corporate Director of Human Resources executive to help lead the company into to the future. Kingston Healthcare is a privately held company with approximately 2,000 employees. The company is comprised of 14 assisted living and skilled nursing communities, predominantly located in Ohio, Indiana, North Carolina, and New Mexico. The company has built its long-term success on the Kingston Approach, an integrated set of principles and practices that puts employees first and focuses on outstanding care of elderly residents.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR professional, skilled in developing a clear strategy and its effective implementation. This individual must have excellent communication skills and reinforce the culture of Kingston.
- Assess the existing HR structure and develop an executable vision that yields low turnover while incorporating the Kingston Approach.
- Lead the HR team at home office and the HR professionals at the various facilities.
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff in the department
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department
- Develop, implement, and measure key performance indicators
- Oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity; recognition; and morale; occupational health and safety
- Conducts research and analysis of industry trends including review of data and metrics from Kingston s human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organization s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to the leadership team.
The ideal candidate will possess
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Master s degree and/or a minimum of 5 (five) years of human resource management experience required
- SRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred. Healthcare industry experience will be highly regarded