Positions: FT and PT opportunities available
Are you interested in starting or reviving a career in caregiving?
Becoming an NAIT at Kingston is a great way to make a difference in the lives of our residents and building a rewarding new career in healthcare. As a valued member of our nursing team, Kingston will provide you with exceptional on-the-job training, certifications, and advancement opportunities. Kingston will help you along with all the training that you need, including a free 8hr online course, to begin working alongside our excellent care staff.
You will build long-lasting friendships with our residents through providing genuine care, social engagement and assisting with mealtime, hygiene and social activities. If you're a people person who finds fulfillment in bringing joy to others, consider joining our team!
Our outstanding team is eager to meet you to design a schedule and compensation package that suits your needs.
What to expect as a Nurse Aide in Training at Kingston:
- Competitive wages, PTO and full health benefits for full-time Nurse Aides
- Opportunities to earn bonuses, shift diffs and other wage premiums
What you will need to succeed:
- High school diploma or GED
- Enjoy working with the senior population
- Passion, teamwork and professionalism
- Exceptional customer service skills
*4.3 Glassdoor rating
*CMS 5-star rating