Work Details: Temporary Full or Part time positions available
If you are a selfless and hardworking employee with a positive and caring attitude toward the elderly, we want to meet you!
Kingston HealthCare Company is creating temporary Hospitality Aide positions to provide valuable services that support and supplement resident care and activities programming in our senior living and skilled nursing communities. Outstanding Hospitality Aides will be considered to transition from temporary to full-time/part-time or on-going employment.
Key qualifications and responsibilities (no nursing experience required)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Able to follow written and verbal directions
- Sufficient computer skills to enter resident data and complete web-based training program
- Self-starter, proactively seeks opportunities to assist with caring for residents and general upkeep of building
- Provide daily social interaction with residents and assist with activities
- Help residents connect with families via Skype, telephone, Facebook, writing and reading letters
- Assist with transporting residents within the building
- Perform designated housekeeping duties such as bed-making, collecting trash, cleaning surfaces
- Answer call lights, carry out non-direct care requests (ex. helping with TV, delivering food and water to residents, retrieving personal items, providing extra blankets and pillows)
- Request assistance from direct care staff
- Perform light hygiene care such as combing hair and trimming nails
- Clean wheelchairs, beds, nursing equipment and resident personal items
Kingston is consistently rated as one of the best workplaces in our community. We offer an outstanding employee-centered culture and a safe and modern working environment.Apply Now!