Work Details: Full Time, Traveling position that will work in both Toledo And Ashland, OH regions
- Full Time, travel position in Toledo, Miamisburg, Vermilion and Ashland, OH, Fort Wayne, IN; some overnight travel may be required
- RN Licensure or ability to obtain RN licensure in all states Kingston SNFs conduct business (Ohio, Indiana)
Apply today! Our outstanding team is eager to meet you to design a schedule, wage and benefits package that suits your needs.
What to expect as a Traveling MDS Coordinator at Kingston:
- Provides assistance with the RAI process within the 6 Kingston skilled facility locations as needed
- Provides assistance with ICD-10 coding and sequencing within the 6 Kingston skilled facility locations as needed
- Takes the lead on gathering records, writing appeals and reconsiderations for Medicare A FFS, Medicare C and commercial insurance claims
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Currently licensed with the appropriate State Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of 3 years MDS Coordinator experience in a skilled facility, RAC-CT preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in ICD-10 coding and proper sequencing
- Knowledge in Medicare billing processes, to include PDPM methodology
- Knowledge in Medicaid billing processes, to include RUGS methodology, case mix calculations
- Experience in gathering records/writing appeals and reconsiderations for Medicare and commercial insurances
- Experience in interacting with/providing education to nursing personnel on RAI processes desirable
- Has passion for the RAI process, demonstrates teamwork and professionalism
Locations: Sylvania, Perrysburg and Ashland, OH
Are you excited to make a difference in the lives of others every day? Kingston has created a community of caring like no one else. Come see why the industry's best caregivers choose to grow with us.