Work Details: Full Time
We are looking for a passionate Culinary Services Manager in the Sylvania area to join our team! Our commitment is to deliver the highest quality of care while nurturing, educating and helping our staff grow. By joining our family, you will find fulfillment in enhancing the lives of others in our clean and beautiful community. Find out how Kingston has created an employee-focused culture like no one else.
As a Culinary Services Manager, you will enjoy:
- New $1,500 bonuses available!
Key Qualifications and Duties:
- Directly supervises the daily activities of culinary department employees.
- Implement dietary and food service policies and procedures to meet residents' needs.
- Determine the personnel requirements for the culinary department and supervise preparation of menus to meet residents' dietary needs.
- Assess residents' dietary needs and develop appropriate dietary plans in compliance with physicians' order.
- Two to three years of supervisory experience in hospital, restaurant, or continuing care facility nutritional care department desirable.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Certified dietetic manager program approved by the Dietary Manager's Association and/or State Health Department, preferred.
- Patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude toward the elderly.
Kingston has created an environment of caring like no one else. Come and see why the industry's best caregivers choose to grow with us. Kingston is locally based in Toledo, Ohio, we have 14 locations across the country. Kingston is a growing, dependable, financially stable, and privately held company. We specialize in Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, and Memory Care for our local communities.
Stop into our beautiful community and see why Kingston is consistently recognized as a premier workplace for healthcare professionals!Apply Now!