Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation
Positions: Full-time and part-time opportunities
New approaches to staffing and scheduling, more manageable workloads, increased patient selectivity, an uplifting work environment - it's all here at Kingston, an independent and financially stable healthcare company.
Apply today, our outstanding HR team is eager to meet excellent nurses like you to design a schedule, wage and benefits package that suits your needs.
What to expect as an Medication Aide at Kingston
- New bonuses available in 1st 6 months!
- Earn more with shift diffs
- Become a Kingston Kaptain and earn +$1/hr
- Better staffing levels and support
- Exceptional training and advancement opportunities within and beyond your current role
- Advanced workforce system, consistent scheduling, flex opportunities, easy shift swaps
- Patient age ranges from 50 - 85, all acuity levels
- Acute care opportunities to sharpen and grow critical skills
- Work alongside a supportive and driven Nurse team
Address: 345 E. Boundary St. Perrysburg, OH 43551
Are you excited to make a difference in the lives of others every day? Kingston has created a community of caring like no one else. Come see why the industry's best caregivers choose to grow with us.
*4 stars on Google
*4.3 Glassdoor rating
*CMS 5-star rating