FT and PT positions available
Are you interested in starting or reviving a career in caregiving?
Becoming an NAIT at Kingston is a great way to make a difference in the lives of our elderly residents and restart or build a rewarding career in healthcare. Kingston will provide you with assistance to complete a free 8hr training course & begin working alongside our excellent care staff, as well as continued on the job training, certifications and advancement opportunities.
You will build long-lasting friendships with our residents through providing genuine care, social engagement and assisting with mealtime, hygiene and social activities. If you're a people person who finds fulfillment in bringing joy to others, consider joining our team!
What to expect as a Nurse Aide in Training at Kingston:
- Competitive wages, PTO and full health benefits for full-time Nurse Aides
- Opportunities to earn bonuses and other wage premiums
- Excellent staffing levels and support
- Uplifting work environment
What you will need to succeed:
- High school diploma or GED
- Enjoy working with the senior population
- Passion, teamwork and professionalism- Exceptional customer service skills
* 3.7 stars on Google
* 4.3 Glassdoor rating
*CMS 5-star rating