Work Details: Full Time
Apply today, our outstanding team is eager to meet excellent Cook like you to design a schedule, wage and benefits package that suits your needs.
Unique benefits of Cook at Kingston
- Independently owned and financially stable since 1989
- 401k with Company match
- Scheduled wage increases and annual merit increases with no ceiling cap
- Best in class staffing ratios and care standards
- PTO with rollover and buyouts, double time paid holidays
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Modern facility and uplifting work environment
- Exceptional training and advancement opportunities with and beyond your current role
Key qualifications and duties:
- Assist the food services supervisor to determine the amount and type of food necessary to prepare the daily menus.
- Monitor use of food to eliminate waste.
- Follow posted menus for food preparation.
- Stock food in compliance with dietary policies and procedures.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited high school or have the equivalent of a high school diploma (G.E.D. Certificate).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a cook in a large-scale food service operation desirable, preferably in a supervisory capacity and health care setting
Are you excited to make a difference in the lives of others every day? Kingston has created a community of caring like no one else. Come see why the industry's best caregivers choose to grow with us.
Kingston Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
* 4.0 stars on Google
* 4.3 Glassdoor rating