Work Details: Full Time
We are looking for a passionate MDS Coordinator in the Sylvania area to join our team! Our commitment is to deliver the highest quality of care while nurturing, educating and helping our staff grow. By joining our family, you will find fulfillment in enhancing the lives of others in our clean and beautiful community. Find out how Kingston has created an employee-focused culture like no one else.
What to expect as an MDS Coordinator at Kingston
- New $1,500 bonuses available in 1st 6 months!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Currently licensed with the State Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Previous geriatric nursing experience desirable
- Experience in supervising nursing personnel desirable
- Enjoy working with the senior population
- Passion, teamwork and professionalism
- Learn and Demonstrate the qualities of the Kingston Approach
Kingston has created an environment of caring like no one else. Come and see why the industry's best caregivers choose to grow with us. Kingston is locally based in Toledo, Ohio, we have 14 locations across the country. Kingston is a growing, dependable, financially stable, and privately held company. We specialize in Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, and Memory Care for our local communities.
Stop into our beautiful community and see why Kingston is consistently recognized as a premier workplace for healthcare professionals!Apply Now!