Work Details: 630am-230pm, Memory Care Unit Full Time
New approaches to staffing and scheduling, more manageable workloads, state-of-the-art equipment, and an uplifting work environment it's all here at Kingston. Apply today! Our outstanding team is eager to meet you to design a schedule, wage and benefits package that suits your needs.
What to expect as a LPN at Kingston:
- The opportunity to care for residents in a home-like setting
- Exceptional, on-going training to help you succeed
- Opportunities for growth within and beyond your current role
- New mobile scheduling system allows you to trade or pick up shifts and request time off
- Make a difference in the lives of others every day!
In this role, you will be:
-Assessing patient needs
-Collaborate with healthcare team members including the DON, Nurse Practitioners, Resident Physician, Nurses and aides to execute a plan of care.
-Administer direct patient care.
What you will need to succeed:
-Demonstrate passion, teamwork and professionalism
-Dedication to a high level of quality and service
* LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse in State of Ohio
* CPR Basic Life Support
Kingston has created an environment of caring like no one else. Come and see why the industry's best caregivers choose to grow with us. Kingston is locally based in Toledo, Ohio, we have 14 locations across the country. Kingston is a growing, dependable, financially stable, and privately held company. We specialize in Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, and Memory Care for our local communities.
Stop into our beautiful community and see why Kingston is consistently recognized as a premier workplace for healthcare professionals!Apply Now!