Work Details: Full Time
Becoming an RA at Kingston is a great way to make a difference in the lives of our residents and build a rewarding career in healthcare. As a valued member of our nursing team, Kingston will provide you with exceptional on-the-job training, certifications, and advancement opportunities.
You will build long-lasting friendships with our elderly residents through providing genuine care, social engagement and assisting with mealtime, hygiene and social activities. If you're a people person who finds fulfillment in bringing joy to others, consider joining our team!
What to expect as a Resident Assistant at Kingston:
- Competitive wages, PTO and full health benefits for full-time RAs
- Opportunities to earn bonuses and other wage premiums
- Excellent staffing levels and support
- Uplifting work environment
- The opportunity to care for residents in a home-like setting
What you will need to succeed:
- High school diploma or GED
- Enjoy working with the senior population
- Passion, teamwork and professionalism
- Exceptional customer service skills
* 4.7 stars on Google
* 4.9 Glassdoor ratingApply Now!