Work Details: Part Time
We are looking for a passionate Cook in the Sylvania area to join our team! Our commitment is to deliver the highest quality of care while nurturing, educating and helping our staff grow. By joining our family, you will find fulfillment in enhancing the lives of others in our clean and beautiful community. Find out how Kingston has created an employee-focused culture like no one else.
As an Admissions Coordinator, you will enjoy:
- New $1,500 bonuses available!
Key qualifications and duties:
- Assist the food services supervisor to determine the amount and type of food necessary to prepare the daily menus.
- Monitor use of food to eliminate waste.
- Follow posted menus for food preparation.
- Stock food in compliance with dietary policies and procedures.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited high school or have the equivalent of a high school diploma (G.E.D. Certificate).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a cook in a large-scale food service operation desirable, preferably in a supervisory capacity and health care setting.
Kingston has created an environment of caring like no one else. Come and see why the industry's best caregivers choose to grow with us. Kingston is locally based in Toledo, Ohio, we have 14 locations across the country. Kingston is a growing, dependable, financially stable, and privately held company. We specialize in Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, and Memory Care for our local communities.
Stop into our beautiful community and see why Kingston is consistently recognized as a premier workplace for healthcare professionals!Apply Now!