If you are selfless and hardworking with a positive and caring attitude toward the elderly, we want to meet you!
Kingston HealthCare Company is creating temporary Hospitality Aide positions to provide valuable social interaction and services that support resident care and activities in our senior living and skilled nursing communities. Outstanding Hospitality Aides will be considered to transition from temporary to full-time/part-time or on-going employment.
You will build long-lasting friendships with our elderly residents through providing genuine care, social engagement and assisting with mealtime, hygiene and social activities. If you're a people person who finds fulfillment in bringing joy to others, consider joining our team!
What to expect as a Hospitality Aide at Kingston:
- Competitive wages, PTO and full health benefits for full-time Aides
- Opportunities to earn bonuses and other wage premiums
- Excellent staffing levels and support
- Uplifting work environment
- Provide daily social interaction with residents and assist with activities
- Assist with transporting residents within the building
- Perform designated housekeeping duties such as bed-making, collecting trash, cleaning surfaces
- Answer call lights, carry out non-direct care requests (ex. helping with TV, delivering food, retrieving personal items)
- Request assistance from direct care staff
- Perform light hygiene care such as combing hair and trimming nails
- Clean wheelchairs, beds, nursing equipment and resident personal items
What you will need to succeed:
- High school diploma or GED
- Enjoy working with the senior population
- Passion, teamwork and professionalism
- Exceptional customer service skills
* 4.6 stars on Google
* 4.1 Glassdoor ratingApply Now!