Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation
Full and Part time Opportunities
Are you interested in starting or reviving a career in caregiving?
Becoming an NAIT at Kingston is a great way to make a difference in the lives of our elderly residents and restart or build a rewarding career in healthcare. Kingston will provide you with a link to complete a free 8hr training course & begin working alongside our excellent care staff, as well as continued on the job training, certifications and advancement opportunities.
You will build long-lasting friendships with our residents through providing genuine care, social engagement and assisting with mealtime, hygiene and social activities. If you're a people person who finds fulfillment in bringing joy to others, consider joining our team!
Unique Benefits of Nurse Aide in Training CNA (NAIT) at Kingston :
- Best in class staffing ratios and care standards
- No schedule mandates. 4,8,12hr shifts available
- Quarterly loyalty bonuses and unlimited employee referral bonuses
- Shift differentials for 2nd, 3rd and weekends shifts. Kaptain's bonus +$1/hr
- PTO with rollover and paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Modern facility and uplifting work environment
- Exceptional training and advancement opportunities within and beyond current role
Primary responsibilities as a Nurse Aide in Training CNA (NAIT):
-Respond positively, effectively to requests for assistance in a timely manner.
-Document all care provided in resident record in a timely manner following facility procedures.
-Treat residents, guests and coworkers with courtesy and genuine care.
-High school diploma or GED
Are you excited to make a difference in the lives of others every day? Kingston has created a community of caring like no one else, come and see why the best caregivers choose to grow with us.
* 3.7 stars on Google
* 4.3 Glassdoor rating
*CMS 5-star rating