Work Details: Full Time
New approaches to staffing and scheduling, more manageable workloads, state-of-the-art equipment, and an uplifting work environment it's all here at Kingston, an independent and financially stable healthcare company. Apply today! Our outstanding team is eager to meet you to design a schedule, wage and benefits package that suits your needs.
Unique benefits of Certified Nurse Practitioner-CNP at Kingston:
-Independently owned and financially stable since 1989
-401k with company match
-Scheduled wage increases and annual merit increases with no ceiling cap
-Best in class staffing ratios and care standards
-PTO with rollover and paid holidays
-Affordable medical, dental and vision plans for you and your family
-Company paid life insurance
-Employee Assistance program (EAP)
-Modern facility and uplifting work environment
-Exceptional training and advancement opportunities within and beyond current role
What to expect as a Certified Nurse Practitioner-CNP at Kingston:
- Information at your fingertips! Advanced workforce system makes managing schedules and case-documentation simpler
- Established and effective communication processes at all levels
- Collaborate with nurse practitioners, physicians and other caregivers to enhance the lives of our patients
- Provide direct resident care within the scope of practice of an Advanced Practice Nurse and in collaboration with the Medical Director.
- Document and code care procedures to ensure appropriate billing of services provided.
- Diagnose, treat, evaluate and manage residents' acute and chronic conditions in collaboration with the Medical Director.
- Obtain medical histories and conduct physical examinations.
- Order, perform, and interpret diagnostic studies.
- Prescribe physical therapy and other rehabilitative or restorative treatment.
- Graduate of a College of Nursing and Nurse Practitioner program, with current license to practice as a registered nurse and as a nurse practitioner.
- 3 or more years of experience as CNP, preferred.
- Ideally, 1 or more years of experience in Long Term Care clinical geriatrics as a clinician or administrator.
- Excellent clinical and analytic skills. Strategic thought process to permit maximization of funding sources.
- Proficient with Computerized electronic medical records, and used to billing and coding notes
- DEA licensed
* NP- Nurse Practitioner- Ohio
Kingston has created an environment of caring like no one else. Come and see why the industry's best caregivers choose to grow with us. Kingston is locally based in Toledo, Ohio, we have 14 locations across the country. Kingston is a growing, dependable, financially stable, and privately held company. We specialize in Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, and Memory Care for our local communities.
* 4.0 stars on Google
* 4.3 Glassdoor rating