Do you possess energy, positivity and the poise, and certainty to walk into the room with confidence knowing that what you are about to present to your audience is the ABSOLUTE best?
Are you Sales minded? Do you feel personally responsible to produce outcomes? Do you embrace the urgency to nurture leads, remove barriers to close the sale? Are you an ultimate TEAM player? If this describes YOU, then Kingston Residence of Santa Fe could be your perfect fit.
A Sales Specialist is responsible for building business success and driving customers to your business via managing relationships in our Community with high profile partners, creating and fostering new accounts, identifying new leads, planning and executing new creative solutions to identify business opportunities, analyzing and researching current market trends, maintaining and growing current client relationships.
- 2 years of experience with sales and marketing in a health care environment is preferred.
- Existing relationships with healthcare organizations in Santa Fe and surrounding market, ideally that work with seniors. Applicants with a professional healthcare or clinical background are preferred.
- Demonstrable experience building and maintaining a professional network
- Experience coordinating events and promotions is preferred
- Position requires daily local travel and may require overnight travel a few times year. Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Extrovert, when you walk into a room, you want to meet people.
- Organized, possess an ability to develop, maintain and manage a personal professional network.
- Achiever, your work history shows a track record of growth, development and promotion.
- Passionate about your craft, you are driven to improve yourself every day.
- Strategic critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Integrity, passion and intuitiveness
- Excellent pay and benefits package
- Perfect for candidates who prefer fast-paced work roles
- Flexibility between spending time in the office and out in the community
- Develop leadership skills by developing and sharing best practices with Kingston's community marketers
- Renown employee-centered culture - prioritizes workplace integrity and professional development