Full Time, in-person position located in the Fifth Third Bank Building at One Seagate, Toledo, Ohio 43604.
Apply today, your future teammates and lifelong friends are anxious to meet you!
Unique Benefits of Administrative Assistant with Kingston HealthCare:
- Best in class staffing ratios and care standards
- PTO with rollover and paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Modern facility and uplifting work environment
- Exceptional training and advancement opportunities within and beyond current role
- A Mission and Approach that provides culture and clear direction
Primary Responsibilities as an Administrative Assistant with Kingston HealthCare:
-Advanced or expert skills with Microsoft Office products
-Ability to organize and prioritize projects from multiple departments
-Phenomenal customer service skills for internal and external requests
-Confidentiality and discretion with sensitive items
-Ability to demonstrate skill level in Microsoft Office
-3 to 5 years of Administrative Experience
Are you excited to make a difference in the lives of others every day? Kingston has created a community of caring like no one else. Come see why the industry's best choose to grow with us.
* 4.0 stars on Google
* 4.1 Glassdoor rating