Work Details: Full Time 7pm to 7am
New approaches to staffing and scheduling, more manageable workloads, state-of-the-art equipment, and an uplifting work environment it's all here at Kingston. Apply today! Our outstanding team is eager to meet you to design a schedule, wage and benefits package that suits your needs.
What to expect as a Resident Assistant at Kingston:
- The opportunity to care for residents in a home-like setting
- Exceptional, on-going training to help you succeed
- Opportunities for growth within and beyond your current role
- New mobile scheduling system allows you to trade or pick up shifts and request time off
- Make a difference in the lives of others every day!
A day in the life from a Resident Assistant
"I'm a hand to hold, ears that listen, a heart that cares, smile that comforts. I'm a key part of the nursing team and assist with the activities of daily living.
In this role you will be providing direct care related to activities of daily living, including nutritional needs, hygiene care and social activities.
What you will need to succeed:
- High school diploma or GED
- Enjoy working with the senior population
- Passion, teamwork and professionalism
- Exceptional customer service skills
Kingston has created an environment of caring like no one else. Come and see why the industry's best caregivers choose to grow with us. Kingston is locally based in Toledo, Ohio, we have 14 locations across the country. Kingston is a growing, dependable, financially stable, and privately held company. We specialize in Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, and Memory Care for our local communities.
Stop into our beautiful community and see why Kingston is consistently recognized as a premier workplace for healthcare professionals!Apply Now!