Work Details: PRN
Kingston is seeking a dynamic, positive, and highly effective Occupational Therapy Assistant to join our in-house skilled nursing and rehabilitation team.
You will work with a team of professionals who are dedicated to providing personalized, responsive, quality care with great clinical outcomes. Our beautiful, modern facility boasts a high-volume inpatient census supported by a high Therapist to Assistant ratio.
You will enjoy:
- Beautiful, state of the art facilities and equipment
- A team committed to quality service
- An organization committed to growth and development
- Dedicated continuing education funds
- An employee-centered culture based on the Kingston Mission and Approach
- A comprehensive benefit package
- A robust and organized on-boarding program for new employees
In this role, you will treat and document care for individuals with impaired ability due to disease, injury, or degeneration, utilizing the skills and expertise of a licensed Occupational Therapist Assistant within the COTA scope of practice, under the supervision of a licensed OT.
What you need to succeed:
-Exceptional communication and customer service skills
-Collaborative, team approach and work style
-Must be organized, self-directed and highly motivated
-An unwavering commitment to integrity
* OT- Occupational Therapy Assistant- Ohio
Kingston has created an environment of caring like no one else. Come and see why the industry's best caregivers choose to grow with us. Kingston is locally based in Toledo, Ohio, we have 14 locations across the country. Kingston is a growing, dependable, financially stable, and privately held company. We specialize in Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, and Memory Care for our local communities.
Stop into our beautiful community and see why Kingston is consistently recognized as a premier workplace for healthcare professionals!Apply Now!