Work Details: Full Time
We are looking for a passionate RN in the Santa Fe area to join our team! Our commitment is to deliver the highest quality of care while nurturing, educating and helping our staff grow. By joining our family, you will find fulfillment in enhancing the lives of others in our clean and beautiful community. Find out how Kingston has created an employee-focused culture like no one else.
In this role, you will be:
- Assessing patient needs
- Collaborate with healthcare team members including the DON, Nurse Practitioners, Resident Physician, Nurses and aides to execute a plan of care.
- Administer direct patient care.
What you will need to succeed:
- Passion, teamwork and professionalism
- Dedication to a high level of quality and service
* RN- Licensed Registered Nurse in State of New Mexico
* CPR Basic Life Support
Kingston has created an environment of caring like no one else. Come and see why the industry's best caregivers choose to grow with us. Kingston is locally based in Toledo, Ohio, we have 14 locations across the country. Kingston is a growing, dependable, financially stable, and privately held company. We specialize in Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, and Memory Care for our local communities.
Stop into our beautiful community and see why Kingston is consistently recognized as a premier workplace for healthcare professionals!Apply Now!