Work Details: Full Time 7a-3p, 3p-11p
New approaches to staffing and scheduling, more manageable workloads, state-of-the-art equipment, and an uplifting work environment it's all here at Kingston. Apply today! Our outstanding team is eager to meet you to design a schedule, wage and benefits package that suits your needs.
What to expect as a Resident Assistant at Kingston:
- New $1,500 bonuses available in your first 6 months
- Better staffing levels and support
- Exceptional training and advancement opportunities within and beyond your current role
- Advanced workforce system, consistent scheduling, flex opportunities, easy shift swaps
- Modern facility and uplifting work environment
- The opportunity to care for residents in a home-like setting
- Make a difference in the lives of others every day!
A day in the life from a Resident Assistant
"I'm a hand to hold, ears that listen, a heart that cares, smile that comforts. I'm a key part of the nursing team and assist with the activities of daily living.
In this role you will be providing direct care related to activities of daily living, including nutritional needs, hygiene care and social activities.
What you will need to succeed:
- High school diploma or GED
- Enjoy working with the senior population
- Passion, teamwork and professionalism
- Exceptional customer service skills
Are you excited to make a difference in the lives of others every day? Kingston has created a community of caring like no one else. Come see why the industry's best caregivers choose to grow with us.
*4.6stars on Google
*4.3 Glassdoor rating