Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Work Details: Full Time with Great Benefits!
Apply today! Our outstanding team is eager to meet LPN like you to design a schedule, wage and benefits package that suits your needs.
Unique benefits of LPN at Kingston:
- Independently owned and financially stable since 1989
- 401k with Company match
- Scheduled wage increases and annual merit increases with no ceiling cap
- Best in class staffing ratios and care standards
- No schedule mandates.
- Shift differentials for 2nd, 3rd,and weekend shifts
- PTO with rollover and buyouts, double time paid holidays
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Modern facility and uplifting work environment
- Exceptional training and advancement opportunities with and beyond your current role
Primary responsibilities as a LPN at Kingston:
- Supervise care team of CNAs to deliver excellent resident care.
- Administer medications, following the 5 medication rights and reduce potential for errors.
- Treat residents, guests, and co-workers with courtesy and genuine care.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Active LPN in North Carolina
- CPR basic life support
- Exceptional time-management skills
Address: 904 2nd St. NE, Hickory NC 28601
Are you excited to make a difference in the lives of others every day? Kingston has created a community of caring like no one else. Come see why the industry's best caregivers choose to grow with us.
* 5.0 stars on Google
* 4.0 Glassdoor rating