We are looking for an Admissions Coordinator in the Sylvania area to join our team! Our commitment is to deliver the highest quality of care while nurturing, educating and helping our staff grow. By joining our family, you will find fulfillment in enhancing the lives of others in our clean and beautiful community. Find out how Kingston has created an employee-focused culture like no one else.
Key Qualifications and Duties:
- Establish and maintain systems that assure accurate and efficient admissions into the facilities
- Support the facility s census
- Serve as liaison to different constituencies (hospitals, perspective clients, managed care companies, etc.) as a representative of Kingston HealthCare Company
- Current LPN or RN license preferred. Will consider other education background in combination with direct relevant experience.
- Must be knowledgeable of Medicare, Medicaid and Managed Care payment systems.
- Familiarity with long-term care and sales experience desired.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including some weekends and evenings.
Kingston has created an environment of caring like no one else. Come and see why the industry's best caregivers choose to grow with us. Kingston is locally based in Toledo, Ohio, we have 14 locations across the country. Kingston is a growing, dependable, financially stable, and privately held company. We specialize in Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, and Memory Care for our local communities.
Stop into our beautiful community and see why Kingston is consistently recognized as a premier workplace for healthcare professionals!