We’re excited to help our residents safely reunite with their families through our secure indoor visitation policy. For now, we are requiring a maximum of 2 guests per visit (aged 18+). Please see the steps below to coordinate your visit to our community.
Step 1: Visitation Decision Tree
Please refer to the decision tree below to ensure you qualify for a safe visitation to our community.
Step 2: Complete and bring the Visitation Form, Health Screen and COVID waiver to your visit. Click the link below to print. If you are unable to complete in advance, please arrive to your visitation 15 minutes early and we will provide you the forms to fill out.
- Visitation Form
Step 3: Review Visitation Guidelines below
SCHEDULING OF VISITS: All visits at Kingston at Dupont will need to be scheduled. You may schedule on-line by clicking here, or
call 260-490-5111 Monday thru Friday from 9am-3pm.
VISITING HOURS: Monday through Friday 9am-6pm. Saturday and Sunday 4pm-6pm.
FREQUENCY OF VISITS: Visits will begin slowly and increase with time. To begin, we are asking that you not schedule more than 1 visit every 1 weeks.
ENTRANCE: Please come to the Front door entrance PARKING: Kingston at Dupont parking lot
VISIT LENGTH: Length of visitation times may vary, please contact our community or refer to our online scheduling site for the latest information
NUMBER OF VISITORS: Limit of 2 assigned visitors per resident, per visit over the age of 12 years old. NO PETS.
VISITOR ARRIVAL: All visitations will be determined by the questionnaire and visitation guidelines. All visitors will come to the front entrance and wait until the staff member checks you in. Each visitor will be expected to wear surgical grade face mask.
All visitors will need to pre-scheduled. Park as close to visiting area as you are able. You may call: 490-5111 to let the staff know you have arrived or ring the doorbell. Visitors must be at least 12 years of age. No pets allowed at this time.
Please wait in the front area between the doors or on patio and we will come and get you when we are ready for your visit with your loved one. Please plan to arrive 5 - 10 minutes early. Once we are ready, please plan to:
1. Please arrive with face mask/face mask must be kept on during entire visit
2. Have staff check you in and ensure Visitor Guideline Consent, Waiver, and health screen are completed
3. Staff member will take your temperature at the front area before entering the building
4. Please use hand sanitizer supplied at the entrance.
5. You may be asked to wear a washable gown to help protect the residents.
6. Staff will escort you to the library visiting area. Do not leave the visiting area.
7. Visitation will be supervised to ensure compliance with risk mitigation strategies.
8. 6-foot social distancing is required. No kissing, hugging, touching
9. Visit will be timed according to schedule.
10. Once visit has concluded, please use hand sanitizer and staff will assist you with exiting visiting area.
11. Plan to monitor self for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 for 14 days following visit
Please be aware we do not have public facilities available to visitors; therefore, please use restroom prior to visit/arrival.
GIFT ITEMS: No food/beverage/tobacco/vaping shall be permitted during visitation. All items brought from home for a resident must follow Kingston’s policy for allowable items, including location of drop off, typical procedures for deliveries, sanitation.