We’re excited to help our residents safely reunite with their families through our secure indoor visitation policy. For now, we are requiring a maximum of 2 guests per visit (aged 18+). Please see the steps below to coordinate your visit to our community.
Step 1: Visitation Decision Tree
Please refer to the decision tree below to ensure you qualify for a safe visitation to our community.
Step 2: Review the Visitor Guidelines Document. Complete and bring the Visitor Screening Form and COVID waiver during your visit. Click the link below to print.
Step 3: Review Visitation Guidelines below
SCHEDULING OF VISITS: All visits at Kingston at Dupont will need to be scheduled. You may call call 260-490-5111 between and 9:00am and 3:00 pm Monday to Friday or preferred schedule on-line by clicking here.
VISITING HOURS: Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm. Saturday and Sunday 4pm to 6pm.
FREQUENCY OF VISITS: Visits will begin slowly and increase with time. To begin, we are asking that you not schedule more than 1 visit every 1 week.
ENTRANCE: Please ring doorbell at Front door entrance
PARKING: Kingston at Dupont parking lot
VISIT LENGTH: Each visitor will be required to follow a visitation time limit of 45 minutes. Time requirements are necessary to allow for sanitation of visiting areas and accommodation of visitation for all residents and guests.
NUMBER OF VISITORS: Limit of 2 assigned visitors per resident, per visit
VISITOR ARRIVAL: All visitations will be determined by the questionnaire and visitation guidelines. All visitors will come to the front entrance and wait until the staff member checks you in. Each visitor will be expected to wear surgical grade face mask.
All visitors will need to pre-scheduled. Park as close to visiting area as you are able. You may call: 490-5111 to let the staff know you have arrived. Visitors must be at least 12 years of age. No pets allowed at this time.
Please wait in the front area between the doors or on patio and we will come and get you when we are ready for your visit with your loved one. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes early. Once we are ready, please plan to:
1. Please arrive with face mask/face mask must be kept on during entire visit
2. Have staff check you in and ensure Visitor Guideline Consent, Waiver, and health screen are completed
3. Staff member will take your temperature at the front area before entering the building
4. Please use hand sanitizer supplied at the entrance.
5. You may be asked to wear a washable gown to help protect the residents.
6. Staff will escort you to the library visiting area. Do not leave the visiting area.
7. Visitation will be supervised to ensure compliance with risk mitigation strategies.
8. 6-foot social distancing is required. No kissing, hugging, touching
9. Visit will be timed according to schedule.
10. Once visit has concluded, please use hand sanitizer and staff will assist you with exiting visiting area.
11. Plan to monitor self for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 for 14 days following visit
Please be aware we do not have public facilities available to visitors; therefore, please use restroom prior to visit/arrival.
GIFT ITEMS: No food/beverage/tobacco/vaping shall be permitted during visitation. All items brought from home for a resident must follow Kingston’s policy for allowable items, including location of drop off, typical procedures for deliveries, sanitation.