We’re excited to help our residents safely reunite with their families through our secure indoor visitation policy. For now, we are requiring a maximum of 2 guests per visit (aged 18+). Please see the steps below to coordinate your visit to our community.
Step 1: Visitation Decision Tree
Please refer to the decision tree below to ensure you qualify for a safe visitation to our community.
Step 2: Review the Visitor Guidelines Document. Complete and bring the Visitor Screening Form and COVID waiver during your visit. Click the link below to print.
Step 3: Review Visitation Guidelines below
SCHEDULING OF VISITS: All visits at Kingston Residence of Fort Wayne will need to be scheduled. Please call 260-747-1523 between 9am to 3pm, Monday through Friday, to schedule your visit or schedule on-line by clicking here.
VISITING HOURS: Times: 10am-2pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Sunday and Tuesday from 4pm-6pm.
FREQUENCY OF VISITS: Visits will begin slowly and increase with time. To begin, we are asking that you not schedule more than 1 visit, every week.
VISITING AREA ENTRANCE: Southwest Entrance Door
PARKING: Kingston Residence parking lot
VISIT LENGTH: Each visitor will be required to follow a visitation time limit of 45 minutes. Time requirements are necessary to allow for sanitation of visiting areas and accommodation of visitation for all residents and guests.
NUMBER OF VISITORS: Limit of 2 assigned visitors per resident
VISITOR ARRIVAL: Pull up to Main Front Entrance for check in wearing your mask. You may call: 260-747-1523 to let the receptionist know you have arrived outside our main entrance. Visitors must be at least 12 years of age. No pets allowed at this time.
Please arrive 10 minutes early and wait in your vehicle. Staff will come to you and ensure complete assessment.
With visitation approval, please plan too:
1. Drive to back of building, for parking near our INDOOR New Visitation Room.
2. If possible, please have Visitor Guideline Consent, Waiver, and health screen filled out prior to visit. Staff will review with you.
3. Please have on face mask. (All visitors are required to wear face mask)
4. Staff will bring your loved one to visiting area. (6ft social distancing is required)
5. Please use hand sanitizer supplied at the entrance.
6. Visit will be timed according to schedule and supervised to ensure precautions are followed.
7. Once visit has concluded, please use hand sanitizer and exit the tent promptly.
8. Plan to monitor self for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 for 14 days following visit
Please be aware we do not have public facilities available to visitors; therefore, please use restroom prior to visit/arrival.