We’re excited to help our residents safely reunite with their families through our secure indoor visitation policy - beginning March 2, 2021. For now, we are requiring a maximum of 2 guests per visit (aged 18+). Please see the steps below to coordinate your visit to our community.
Step 1: Visitation Decision Tree
Please refer to the decision tree below to ensure you qualify for a safe visitation to our community.
Step 2: Review and complete these 3 forms and bring with you for your visit. Click the link to print.
Step 3: Review Visitation Guidelines below
SCHEDULING OF VISITS: All visits at Kingston Residence of Vermilion will need to be scheduled 24 hours in advance. Please visit our online scheduling site to book by clicking here. You may also call 440-967-2424, between 9am and 3pm, Monday to Friday to schedule with Liz, Katy, or Kim.
FREQUENCY OF VISITS: May sign up 1x a week, depending on availability.
VISITING HOURS: 1p-4p Tuesday through Saturday
VISITING AREA: Visitation Room
PARKING: To be explained when visit is scheduled
VISIT LENGTH: Each visitor will be required to follow a visitation time limit of 30 minutes. Time requirements are necessary to allow for sanitation of visiting areas and accommodation of visitation for all residents and guests.
NUMBER OF VISITORS: Limit of 2 assigned visitors per resident (No visitors under the age of 18) No pets allowed at this time.
VISITOR ARRIVAL: All visitors will need to pre-scheduled.
Please plan to arrive 10 minutes early.
1. Please have Visitation Form, Health Screen and Waiver form filled out. Staff will review with you.
2. Please have on face mask. (all visitors are required to wear medical grade mask)
3. Staff will escort and seat you in the visiting area (all visitors must follow 6 ft social distancing requirements)
4. Please use hand sanitizer/perform hand hygiene at the entrance area.
5. Visit will be timed according to schedule.
6. Once visit has concluded, please use hand sanitizer and exit the visitation area promptly to accommodate other visitors.
7. Plan to monitor self for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 for 14 days following visit, and alert facility if you have any onset of symptoms of COVID-19.
Please be aware we do not have public facilities available to visitors; therefore, please use restroom prior to visit/arrival.
SUPERVISION: Staff will bring your loved one to the designated area for visitation. For the safety of our residents, staff, and visitors, it is necessary for a Kingston employee or volunteer to supervise all visitation, at this time, to ensure compliance with risk mitigation strategies. There should be no touching, kissing, or hugging during visits.
Residents and visitors may not leave the visiting area and must maintain 6 feet social distancing at all times. Residents who leave the area may be subject to a 14-day quarantine upon returning to the area or to the facility.
GIFT ITEMS: No food/beverage/tobacco/vaping shall be permitted during visitation. All items brought from home for a resident must follow Kingston’s policy for allowable items, including location of drop off, typical procedures for deliveries, sanitation.
We look forward to hosting you for your upcoming visit!