We’re excited to help our residents safely reunite with their families through our secure indoor visitation policy. For now, we are requiring a maximum of 2 guests per visit (aged 18+). Please see the steps below to coordinate your visit to our community.
Step 1: Visitation Decision Tree
Please refer to the decision tree below to ensure you qualify for a safe visitation to our community.
Step 2: Complete and bring the Visitation Form, Health Screen and COVID waiver to your visit. Click the link below to print. If you are unable to complete in advance, please arrive to your visitation 15 minutes early and we will provide you the forms to fill out.
Step 3: Review Visitation Guidelines below
SCHEDULING OF VISITS: All visits should be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. OUTDOOR VISITS are preferred, and KRSF reserves the right to determine daily, whether visits will be held OUTDOORS or INDOORS, such as during in inclement weather.
Please call: 505-471-2400, Monday thru Friday between 9AM-4PM, or schedule online by clicking here.
VISITING HOURS: Memory Care, Wednesday, 10 AM-3 PM, Lunch 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
Assisted Living Visitors: Thursdays, 10 AM-3 PM, Lunch 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
VISITOR AREA: You will reserve a place for visitation, when you schedule, but actual visitation location will be communicated with you at time of visit.
VISITING LENGTH: Length of visitation times may vary, please contact our community or refer to our online scheduling site for the latest information
NUMBER OF VISITORS: 2 visitors, per resident, per visit
FREQUENCY OF VISITS: Visits will begin slowly and increase with time. To begin, for consideration of all of our residents and visitation space, we are asking that you not schedule more than 1 visit per week.
VISITOR ARRIVAL: You may call (505)471-2400, when you arrive. Visitors must be at least 18 years of age. No pets allowed at this time. Please wait in your automobile. We will screen visitors in their cars including taking temperature.
1. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes early. Possibly relocate your automobile to an area closer to the visiting areas.
2. Please have Visitor Guideline Consent and health screen filled out. Staff will review with you.
3. Please wear surgical grade face-mask throughout visit and maintain 6 foot social distancing requirements.
4. Staff will escort you to the visiting area.
5. Please use hand sanitizer supplied at the entrance to the visiting area.
6. Visit time will be according to scheduled visit.
7. Once your visit has concluded, please use hand sanitizer and exit the area promptly.
8. Please report to facility administration or Director of Nursing right away, If you develop any signs or symptoms COVID-19 within 5 days of your visit, and include date of visit and resident you visited. Please be aware we do not have public facilities available to visitors; therefore, please use restroom prior to visit/arrival.
SUPERVISION: Staff will bring your loved one to the designated area for visitation. For the safety of our residents, staff, and visitors, it is necessary for a Kingston employee or volunteer to supervise compliance of risk mitigation strategies. For privacy of conversations, Kingston staff will be located at a discreet distance to allow for privacy.
Residents and visitors may not leave the visiting area and must maintain 6 feet social distancing at all times. Residents who leave the area may be subject to a 14-day quarantine upon returning to the area or to the facility.
GIFT ITEMS: During visit, items/objects should not be exchanged and food/beverage/tobacco/vaping shall not be permitted during visitation. All items brought from home for a resident must follow Kingston’s policy for allowable items, including location of drop off, typical procedures for deliveries, sanitation.
OTHER VISITING OPTIONS:
Closed window, virtual and telephonic visitation should continue and is encouraged.