First of its kind Embrace Life conference held on 04/26/17
Toledo, OH: Kingston HealthCare will host a health and wellness conference that focuses on embracing life as you age. This trailblazing health and wellness conference will take place on April 26, 2017 from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm, at Cedar Creek in Perrysburg, Ohio.
Embrace Life will be the 1st of its kind. It is meant to engage, educate and empower ages 50 years young and up, caretakers, family members and key influencers in the healthcare industry in Northwest Ohio.
This day will feature:
- Key note humorous motivational speaker Charles Marshall
- Impactful education, information and entertainment
- Including Celebrity Jeopardy with Jerry Anderson, Tony Geftos 13 ABC, Dan Wakeman (President of St. Luke’s) and Gordon Ward, special appearance by Ragtime Rick and other performances including cardio-drumming, barbershop quartet and Broadway tap-dancers
- Breakfast, hearty lunch and ample refreshments
- Physicians speaking on a variety of key topics
- Dr. Daniel Cassavar, ProMedica Physicians Cardiology
- Dr. Eugene Lin, Mercy Neurosurgical Network
- Dr. Glenn Whitted, Toledo Clinic Orthopedic Surgery
- Vendors dedicated to aging well and embracing life
- Health checks available and Medicare and Social Security experts on-hand
- Door prizes
Celebrate healthy living in Northwest Ohio and Learn how to age well alongside some of the 30+ co-sponsors of this event which include: Mercy Health Foundation, Rehabilitation Hospital of Northwest Ohio, Welch Publishing, Mobile Care Group, 5/3rd Bank, St. Luke’s Hospital, BGSU Optimal Aging Institute, UTMC, ProMedica, & Principle Business Enterprises, Inc. Tickets are sold for $10 before 04/11 and $18 after at EmbraceLifeConference17.event brite.com or 419-725-1374.
About Kingston HealthCare: Kingston provides 14 communities of choice throughout the United States for independent living and assisted living, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and memory care. Kingston values the virtues of honesty, sincerity, respectfulness and concern for elderly residents, patients, and their families.